Oral Appliance Therapy
Options to Treat Your Sleep Apnea
Oral Appliance Therapy is an effective and non-evasive solution for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Whether you’ve already been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea or are just beginning your journey with a Home Sleep Apnea Test, our team will help guide, support, and provide follow-up testing to ensure therapy effectiveness.
Let’s Get Started!
How does an Oral Appliance work?
An oral appliance prevents the airway from collapsing by repositioning the jaw and tongue in a forward position. The device is custom-fitted and can be adjusted for comfort.
Who may benefit from Oral Appliance Therapy?
- Those with mild to severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Those looking for an alternative to CPAP Therapy.
- Those who want a supplemental therapy option for use while travelling, camping, at home, or in any place electricity may not be available.
Is an Oral Appliance the same as a mouthguard?
No! Over-the-counter devices or mouthguards are not effective in the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
How do I know which therapy is right for me?
There are a number of factors that need to be considered when selecting your therapy:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea diagnosis and severity – determined through a Home Sleep Apnea Test
- Eligibility for Oral Appliance Therapy – a Sleep-Certified Dentist will evaluate your oral health and determine treatment suitability
- Lifestyle considerations
Comfortable and Effective
Oral Appliance Therapy is an effective, non-invasive treatment that fits easily into your lifestyle. Patients like oral appliance therapy because it is:
Other Options for Snoring & Sleep Apnea
We offer a range of solutions to fit your needs and lifestyle.